Luigi was Our pet for less than a year. I don't think he was a hasty decision; however, the Holland Lop research that told me: "a rabbit is the ideal pet for a working family" lied. Luigi needed more attention, he begged every night for his food and I was miserable cleaning his cage. We weren't a good match.
At least the gold fish survive. It may be along time before we venture to get another pet.
I feel a tad sad that Luigi is gone, but I already have taken more sighs of relief than I can count.
Some memories: LuLu outside doing deck time, eating the pansies...
LuLu looking outside from his cage "perch" in the play room. Sounds throughout the night as LuLu hopped around and drank water. His shadow perfectly set on the glass picture hanging on the adjacent wall. Curtains, apron strings, and laptop cord chewed through. Shared carrots... did the few I gave the girls ever make it to his cage? The nightmare cleaning when he sprayed me and the window.




No comments:
Post a Comment