

Caroline really did sleep most of the time!

Emily was such a huge help, and it made Halina extra happy to have her at the party.

Yes, I was aware that cupcake was smeared all over her coat.

The party table

2 candles for my two year old!

Notice the lady bug... great story. see the Dec. party idea post

A family walk in the snow that same afternoon

Wooden cookies that actually cut and velcro to a tray - how cool!

Halina, diving into her presents after nap time.


My little party animal.

Halina cheered, clapped, and gave Ian a hug when he arrived.

Yes, poor turtle got his tummy stretched...

Michal did most of the clean-up - thanks!!!

Dining room decorations - I had a little fun with the Crayola site

The wreckage ; ) The party mess wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be!

Little Miss Caroline slept in her Bjorn with her Daddy the entire Party....
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Halina!!! xo
Sooo cute!
Poor turtle, getting his belly all stretched out.
Cannot wait to see you all very soon!
Post a Comment