The Sobieszczyk Family 2.4.08 and 9.4.09 Friends and Family Welcome to comment
Caroline, you are finally here - cannot wait to meet you. The picture of Halina trying to feed her cheese is priceless!
Thanks for sharing pictures so soon. I got tears in my eyes while I was looking at beautiful Caroline and big sister Halina.Can't wait to meet Caroline and see all of you in a few weeks.
Congrats to the whole family. Two sisters - so sweet and wonderful. xo
You just made me want to have another baby....STAT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Caroline, you are finally here - cannot wait to meet you.
The picture of Halina trying to feed her cheese is priceless!
Thanks for sharing pictures so soon. I got tears in my eyes while I was looking at beautiful Caroline and big sister Halina.
Can't wait to meet Caroline and see all of you in a few weeks.
Congrats to the whole family. Two sisters - so sweet and wonderful. xo
You just made me want to have another baby....STAT!
Post a Comment