Anna and Sylwester visited to help take the girls to Disney on Ice at the Baltimore 1st Mariner Arena.
It was fun. Highlights were Nemo, Woody, Jessie, and Buz, and Mickey and Minnie for the girls. For me, I loved that they had "it's a small world". I embraced the "princess dress-up" attire and I think it made them feel special.
Thanks to Erin's warnings, I grabbed a bunch of glow in the dark bracelets from my halloween stash and we avoided the expensive merchandise. The necklaces and bracelets also made for a perfect distraction in the car. IWe also had plenty of snacks and water, i planned right for once. We tried to leave before the end, but Caroline begged for us to stay for the last act. We at least managed to be the first at the door. They loved it, although the 6:30 show was a little late for the non-napper. : )



No comments:
Post a Comment